It's interesting to think about personality type (whatever that is...) drawing me to this practice, because I've never really thought about it in that way. In fact, I often think my personality counters what one might thinks of as a "yogi" -- for example, I'm very fidgety and bring lots of energy, rather than calmness and centeredness, to situations. I guess in some ways, it's a reminder to be true to who we are, because who we are is perfect.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Destined for Yoga?
I just finished reading a "fitness personality" quiz in Natural Health magazine. The questions are framed to identify three of the four Myers Briggs factors (introvert/extrovert, sensing/intuition, judging/perceiving). I know my MB profile, so jumped ahead to the answers section. Out of nine fitness types, my ideal workout was: "yoga, pilates, biking, and cardio machines in a well organized and serene gym." None of the other 9 types mention pilates, and only three mention yoga. I am kind of blown away, as all I basically do is yoga and pilates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment